Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Changes abound...

Ever imagined how suddenly can life transform...take a 360 degree turn...resulting in a shift of priorities, aspirations, expectations and deliverables! From being a carefree, reckless, unsure, clueless girl to a careful, confident,determined and ambitious lady....the switch is comforting and worthwhile. Its an unconscious process; operating at a subliminal level; catching you unaware.

How does a girl transform into a lady? What causes this change? What brings out a different side to you?

Last six months have been beautifully fulfilling and made me smile to myself every now and then....I feel so many changes within me as a person....I have suddenly started thinking differently, have become a lot more caring, more open to taking up responsibilities rather I would say I have come to accept that I too can take up responsibilities....

Love.....this beautiful four letter word which has been the subject of discussion, debates and expression since time immemorial has redefined my being. People say love makes the world go round, breaks all barriers, is blind, is selfish, is impatient and what not..But I say that love for this one special person has made me more patient, made me a little selfless, made me love many more people, brought sense to my otherwise haphazard world...A world far structured, far sane and worth living in :) Every single moment is special with this special person around....

Today, I stand at the threshold of making a new beginning...starting a new life..... It brings unsolicited fears, fills me with curiosity and at the same time beckons me towards itself. It is human to be afraid of change but all my fears take a backseat with the very presence of this special someone.The experience of transformation with a special person is extraordinarily comforting....

I am waiting to take the plunge.... :) :)

3 comments:

  1. awwwwww.....love does make people more beautiful....:) this is superb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck for the plunge prerna :)

    ReplyDelete